A Washcloth is basically a face towel or also known as a face cloth. It is usually a square piece of absorbent terry cloth material with varying thickness.
HOW DO YOU USE A WASHCLOTH TO CLEANSE YOUR FACE?
Here’s how to do it:-
- Massage a cleansing balm/any cleanser all over my face. This takes a while, for the texture to lighten up and usually have a little facial massage.
- Then, wet the Washcloth with warm water from my shower. Be careful not to use water that’s too hot, so it’s the same temperature for my bath.
- Squeeze out the water and gently, with firm pressure, wipe off the balm.
- Rinse and repeat on the other side of your face, or as many times as necessary to clean your skin.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING A WASHCLOTH?
Cleaner skin, because a Washcloth will grab and wick off the dirt from your skin more effectively than your hands and running water. Brighter skin, because it will gently exfoliate your skin when you rub it over your face, as the texture of the cloth will remove dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Clearer and smoother skin, because this daily gentle exfoliation means you don’t get clogged pores, or flaky skin so easily.
Using a Washcloth, gives similar or even better results than using the Clarisonic or any other face washing gadget, at a tiny little fraction of the cost. Best of all, anyone with any type of skin can use this tip and it barely costs you anything to try. One can even reap the benefits!
WHAT SHOULD ONE BE AWARE OF WHEN USING A WASHCLOTH?
There are a few things one should be aware of:-
- Don’t use hot water.
- Don’t scrub your face too hard.
- Don’t pull your skin.
- Use a new, clean Washcloth every time.