We understand, cleaning the house can be a tiring a well as a time-consuming task especially if you haven’t done it in ages. Now, there are two ways using which you can keep your house as clean as a slate and organised. First, you clean it every day as a part of your daily routine, or you use unique tips and tricks. Here are 7 hacks for house cleaning that will make your house look clean within minutes.
- Collect Stray items in the bin: It can be a pain to collect items scattered around the house every day, a few bins by the stairs can help you retain the neatness with minimal efforts. The bins can then be picked up and taken upstairs, rather than taking a trip for each item as you find it.
- Out the grout: The gooey substance or known merely as ‘grout’ between the tiles of your house can be hard to reach and laborious to clean. Your old electric toothbrush with a bit of bleach can work wonders while fighting grout.
- Clean Faux plant easily: Faux plants can be the best thing to decorate your house, but they also collect dust and can give you a hard time while cleaning. Toss them into the dishwasher and put them on the rinse cycle for dust or with detergent for the greasy buildup.
- Use same coloured towels: Uniformity is one of the best ways which can be used to make a house look organised and clean. Here you can make your bathroom look clean by just placing same coloured towels. While, people use the restroom atleast once when in a house, placing towels of similar colour in the rack can alter one’s perspective massively. You can consider Tree wool’s Supreme 600 GSM Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel to make your bathroom look lavish and organised.
- Keep the matching sheets stacked: Fold up the matching fitted sheet, plain sheet, and one pillowcase neatly, and then slide them all into the other pillowcase. They’ll stack nicely, and everything stays together. Doing so will make your bedroom look more spick and span while taking up only few minutes of your time.
- Use rice to clean vases: Getting your hand or a brush down into the nooks and crannies of a narrow vase can be an impossible task. Pour a few tablespoons of dry rice inside with a bit of cleaner and shaking it vigorously to get a spick and span vase.
- Dust Your Appliances: Films of dust surround your appliances, some of these appliances use the air around them to function such as the refrigerator. Thus, they have to be cleaned on the outside periodically to lengthen its lifespan and maintain its functionality.